Welcome to our Intel Teach Essentials Course BlogPortal!
Welcome to the Blog Site for Our Intel® Teach Essentials Course!
We will use this blog site to journal our experiences in each Module and share ideas. Use this home page to:
- Go to our Wiki site: http://iessentials.wik.is/
- Contribute to the Module 3 Pedagogical Practices discussion. Module 3 Pedagogical Practices
- Collaborate on the online spreadsheet and documents for this course: http://docs.google.com/
- Participate in the Portfolio Showcase. Module 8 Showcase
The second layer consists of all the individual blogs of Master Teachers. This could be a photoblog designed for sharing photographs, or a traditional blog.
Blogging Your Journey (Module 4)
Now that you are halfway through the course, think about how the unit you are developing is answering the course's Essential Question:
How can technology be used most effectively to support and assess student learning?
For Module 4, reflect on the focus of this Module.
- How can the creation of a student sample help you clarify unit expectations and improve your instructional design?
- How can you ensure students will achieve the learning objectives when creating their student projects?
Before we start this Monday... say "hi!"
Please introduce yourself to our Richardson group.
- Grade level(s) you teach
- Subject(s) you teach
- Years of teaching experience
- Leadership roles in your school and district (such as department chair, administrator, and so forth)
- Comfort level with technology, experience with online courses, access to computers (such as Internet, lab, laptop, e-mail account, school vs. home vs.?), frequency of technology use in the classroom
Adding Picture is optional. Feel free to add a digital photo. It is OK if you do not know how to do this. You may meet someone in the training who can help you!